- 142x12mm Thru Axle. 100x15mm Thru Axle
- A tapered carbon steerer.
- AVID BB7-S Mechanical brakes should work with top bar levers
- the wheelset (PUB Hub 100x15mm, 142x12mm, ALEX Draw 2.1p Asymmetric) is tubeless compatible.
- the 58cm size is said to fit 5'11 to 6'4''
- the 52 x 30 (!!) crankset!
- a lower bottom bracket could mean pedal strikes when in single-track.
- the longer wheelbase tends to be for comfort, not snappy handling.
- 31.6mm seatpost won't be flexing much
- Clearance might only be for 40mm tires
- presumably, this bike does not accept 650b wheels